Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021– Indian Army has released a notification for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021), Short Service Commission (NT) Course on its website @joinindianarmy.nic.in, Check age limit, qualification, experience, selection process, salary, and application process.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021– Indian Army has released a notification for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021), Short Service Commission (NT) Course. Unmarried male and female candidates can apply for Indian Army JAG 2021 through online mode on the official website of the Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nic.in) from 06 May to 04 June 2021.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021-Candidates seeking to apply for JAG 2021 Course should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law. More details such as age limit, qualification, experience, selection process, salary, and application process are given below.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021-A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gurkha subjects of Nepal.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021-Indian Army has released a notification for JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course (Oct 2021), Short Service Commission (NT) Course. Only unmarried male and female candidates holding graduation are eligible to apply for Indian Army JAG 2021 The online registration process will be active from 06th May to 04th June 2021 on the official website of the Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in. For more details, go through the article below
Eligible and interested candidates can apply on the official website by clicking on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered).
- No. of posts: 08
- Name of posts: JAG Entry Scheme 27th Course to be commenced in October 2021
- Course Name: Judge Advocate General Batch (Unmarried Male & Female for October 2021)
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jul 2021 (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive).
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Shortlisting of Applications: Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interview. Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Medical Examination: Those who qualify in the SSB will undergo medical test.
- Merit List – It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply on official website by clicking on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered).
- Application start from: 06/05/2021
- Last date for application: 04/06/2021 (till 03:00 PM)