National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II & Lower Division Clerk vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 840/-
- For SC, ST, Women, EWS & PWD Category: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: through payment gateway.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-06-2021
- Date for CBT (Computer Based Test): will be notified Later
Age Limit (As on 22-02-2019)
- Age Limit for S No. 01: 18 – 27 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 02, 03: 21 – 30 Years
- Age Limit for S No. 04, 05, 06: 18 – 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||16||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|2||Hindi Translator||01||PG Degree (Hindi) with English|
|3||Jr. Accounts Officer||05||Degree (Commerce) with Experience|
|4||Upper Division Clerk||12||Any Degree|
|5||Stenographer Gr-II||05||12th Class with Typing Knowledge|
|6||Lower Division Clerk||23|