Name of the Post: RRC, Western Railway Apprentice 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 27-05-2022
Total Vacancy: 3612
Brief Information: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway, Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3612 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-05-2022 at 11:00 Hrs
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2022 at 17:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 27-06-2022)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|