State Bank of India – SBI distributed Probationary Officer, can apply after cautiously perusing the promotion with respect to qualification rules, online enrollment measures, installment of use expense, issuance of call letters, measure and example of assessments/meet, and so on and guarantee that they fulfil the specified models and follow the recommended measures.
• No. of posts: 2000
• Name of posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
• Graduation in any order from a perceived University or any identical capability perceived as such by the Central Government. The individuals who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may likewise apply temporarily subject to the condition that, whenever called for talk with, they should create verification of having finished the graduation assessment at the very latest 31.12.2020. Competitors having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) declaration ought to guarantee that the date of passing the IDD is prior to 31.12.2020. Applicants having capability of Chartered Accountant may likewise apply.
• Not under 21 years and not over 30 years as on 01.04.2020 for example competitors probably been brought into the world not later than 01.04.1999 and not sooner than 02.04.1990 (the two days comprehensive).
• Application Fee will be 750/ – for General/EWS/OBC competitors and ‘Nil’ for SC/ST/PWD applicants. Application Fee once paid won’t be discounted regardless nor would it be able to be held available for later for some other assessment or determination.
- Important Dates
• Advertisement No. CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12
• SBI PO 2020 Notification: 13th November 2020
• On-line Registration Starts From: 13th November 2020
• Last Date to Pay Fee: 4th December 2020
• Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020
• Download Admit Card for Prelims Exam: December, 2020
• SBI PO 2020 Exam Date- Preliminary: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
• Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 3rd week of January 2021
• Download of Call letter for Mains Exam: 3rd week of January 2021
• SBI PO 2020 Exam Date – Mains: 29th January 2021
• Result of Online Examination – Main: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
• Download Call Letter for private Interview: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
• Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: February/ March 2021
• Declaration of ultimate Result: Last week of March 2021
- Apply Online Click Here
- Official Notification Click Here