- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2020.
- Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
- 18-25 years as of 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as of 01-01-2021 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates as per rules
- For More Age Details Refer to the notification
- Std 10th Pass.
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Exam 2020||Approx 5000+|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Details: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination Pattern and scheme of examination are given below…
Written Exam: The written examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper-II) descriptive type as shown below.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Mark||Total Duration/Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/ Timing for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 Questions)||25/ 25||90 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|B||Numerical Aptitude (25 questions)||25/ 25|
|C||General English( 50 questions)||25/ 25|
|D||General Awareness(50 questions)||25/ 25|
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration /Timing for General candidates||Total Duration/Timing for Visually Handicapped/Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
(i) Paper-I will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi. The Commission reserves the right to set the questions additionally in regional languages subject to technical feasibility.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Paper-II will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
(ii) Paper-II will be descriptive in which the candidate will be required to write a short essay/letter in English or anyone language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of recategorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.